Monday, July 27, 2009
These days I am using Firefox from Mozilla. It is a free web browser, rich add-ons application/plugins, and quite stable. If you don't have it, you can download Mozilla Firefox for free at downloadable stuff blog.
But sometimes I really wish if it could be more faster. So I search the tips and find this firefox tweaking tips. It provides and easy-to-follow, step-by-step tips to tweak Mozilla Firefox to make Firefox Faster.
The tips is provided by anakblog, the internet treasures blog network.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
NEW! LinkScanner® Active Surf-Shield checks web pages for threats at the only time that matters – when you’re about to click that link.
AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition
* Award-winning antivirus and antispyware
* Real-time safe internet surfing and searching
* Quality proven by 80 million of users
* Easy to download, install and use
* Protection against viruses and spyware
* Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
Link to download:
Friday, March 27, 2009
1. Open the application (Adobe Reader). Click Help on the Menu bar, and select "Check for Updates..."
The software will then try to check for an update, and a progress bar is shown.
2. After checking for updates, it shoud come up with another window in which you should click on the link: "Preferences"
3. Uncheck the Option of "Automatically check for Adobe updates" on the Adobe Updater Preferences window, and click "OK"
Thursday, February 26, 2009
The Aircraft with flight number JT-972 was carrying 162 passengers when made an emergency landing at Hang Ngadim Airport in Batam, Riau, Indonesia. No one on board was injured during and after the emergency landing.
The Lion Air operates some MD-90 and older MD series aircrafts, but start phasing them out and replace them with the newly purchased Boeing 737-900ER.
Drupal as the best website/blog content management system (CMS) is now found its way to talk with facebook.com, the most active social networking websites. Integration of drupal powered website/blog with facebook is mainly to allow visitors to log in to a site using a Facebook account. It means that users can access a Drupal-powered website using their Facebook username (emaila address) and password. Just like OpenId, this is helpful that users do not need to register with a drupal website.
Facebook is constantly working in expanding their footprint beyond the social networking services. In early December 2009, Facebook announce a new feature for developers. The feature is called Facebook Connect, released and announced on the blog on 4th December 2009.
Drupal modules are now available to support the integration between drupal website/blog and facebook. At least, there are Drupal Facebook Connect and Drupal for Facebook Modules already developed independently and fortunately, both can do the authentication with Facebook.